Application for Two-Year Advanced Training in Shamanism.
To apply for the Two-Year Advanced Training in Shamanism you need to answer the following questions:
Date of Birth:
1. Why do you want to take this program?
2. Have you ever had any experience with a residential type program?
3. Do you know how to Journey? Where & when did you learn?
4. How often do you Journey?
5. Do you have any health issues that might prevent you from participating in outdoor sessions?
6. What is your occupation?
7. What are your strengths? And weaknesses?
8. Describe yourself as a person.
9. How do you get along with others in a potentially intense environment?
Mail or email
Mail your application to
2009 Tidewater Colony Drive Suite B2
Annapolis, MD 21401
or email to:
In subject put: Two-Year Training Application
Deposit and Payment
A $300 deposit is required with the application. If mailing include check made payable to Deanna Stennett. You can go to www.2yearshamanicprogram.com and click on tab for "deposit and payment plans" where you will find a place to pay the deposit through Paypal. You may also call to use a credit card for payment. 410-961-9033. The deposit will be returned if you are not accepted into the program; however, it is non-refundable if you change your mind.
Includes room, food and supplies for making drums. Program total: $3400, 8 weekends at $425 per weekend (payable 30 days in advance of each weekend.) if you pay in full up front you get a $300 discount. Monthly payment plans which include an extension fee are $200 per month for 15 months. First and last month’s tuition must be paid at the beginning of the program for either payment plan.
There will be an interview process and an Orientation meeting. Please get your applications in early. Once you have been accepted you will have some preparation work to do before the first weekend. The deadline for enrolling is: August 25, 2019