Application for Two-Year Advanced Training in Shamanism.
To apply for the Two-Year Advanced Training in Shamanism you need to write an essay which answers the following questions:
1. Why do you want to take this training?
2. How often do you journey?
3. What other shamanic and/or spiritual trainings have you taken? Describe the content, length and format of training.
4. Have you ever participated in a residential training?
5. Have you ever been asked to leave a residential training? If so, why?
6. Describe yourself as a person (not what you do for a living) include your strengths and gifts as well as your weaknesses and edges.
Part of Application
At the end of your essay, please list your full name, mailing address, email address, all your phone numbers, your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth.
Mail or email
Mail your application essay to
2009 Tidewater Colony Drive Suite B2
Annapolis, MD 21401
or email to:
In subject put: Two-Year Training Application
Deposit and Payment
A $200 deposit is required with the application. If mailing include check made payable to Deanna Stennett. You can go to www.2yearshamanicprogram.com and click on tab for "deposit and payment plans" where you will find a place to pay the deposit through Paypal. You may also call to use a credit card for payment. 410-961-9033. The deposit will be returned if you are not accepted into the program; however, it is non-refundable if you change your mind.
Includes room, food and supplies for making drums. Program total: $3000, 8 weekends at $375 per weekend (payable 30 days in advance of each weekend.) if you pay in full up front you get a $300 discount. Monthly payment plans which include an extension fee are $180 per month for 15 months. First and last month’s tuition must be paid at the beginning of the program for either payment plan.
There will be an interview process and an Orientation meeting. Please get your applications in early. Once you have been accepted you will have some preparation work to do before the first weekend. The deadline for enrolling is: October 1, 2018.